Do you want to actively contribute to the future development of Te Arawa and be part of a network of emerging Te Arawa leaders?
An opportunity exists for twenty people to join the TE ARAWA RANGATAKAPU 2015 – EMERGING LEADERS PROGRAMME.
The Honourable Te Ururoa Flavell is passionate about iwi leadership development and has called for a forum that supports the development of our future leaders.
This programme is being delivered by Te Arawa Tangata and will be facilitated by Taria Tahana and Ana Morrison with contributions from a range of respected Te Arawa/leadership speakers.
- have Te Arawa whakapapa;
- be aged 25 – 49 years;
- have already displayed leadership potential;
have demonstrated commitment to Te Arawa including te reo, tikanga and kawa;
- have the support of a rōpū tautoko e.g marae/hapū/iwi trust or organisation including a commitment fee of $100.00; and
- must stay overnight at marae and be available to attend all six wānanga i.e 6 x Friday 10am to Saturday 4pm.
- Fri 27 & Sat March 2015
- Fri 17 to Sat 18 April 2015
- Fri 15 to Sat 16 May 2015
- Fri 12 to Sat 13 June 2015
- Fri 17 & Sat 18 Jul 2015
- Fri 07 & Sat 08 Aug 2015
- 04 Sep 2015
Application’s open Sat 14 Feb and close Sat 28 Feb.
- For more information please contact Aneta Morgan on 07 393 2302 or 021 189 2835 or email [email protected].