Tena Koutou Katoa.
AGM & Election of Trustees, Sunday 17 September 2017
10:00am, Pikirangi Marae, Registrations 9.00am
- Chairman’s Report
- Financial Report
- Matters arising
- General Business
- Karakia Whakamutunga
Tena Koutou Katoa.
Ngati Uenukukopako Iwi Trust Standard Election of Trustees.
Call for Nominations to Elect 2 Trustees on Sunday 17 September 2017, Pikirangi Marae 10am.
- You must be registered and validated with Ngati Uenukukopako Iwi Trust register at Te Pumautanga O Te Arawa Trust (TPOTA) to be eligible to support nomination, accept nomination & vote on the day of these elections.
- All Nominations and Registrations will close on the 7 September 2017, 5pm.
- All nominees must be able to show ahi kaa (All Nominees will be processed by Kaumatua for eligibility).
- All Nominators and Nominees must be present at time of presentation by Nominees.
- All Nominees will be contacted by Ngati Uenukukopako Iwi Trust on confirmation of eligibility.
- Any Nomination forms incorrectly submitted will not be accepted.
- Registration & Nomination forms can be obtained from the head office of Ngati Uenukukopako Iwi Trust.
- All eligible beneficiaries must be present at meeting to vote.
Phone: 07 348 2838
Mobile: 022 403 1454
Address: 852a Te Ngae Road, Rotorua, RD4, 3072
Email: [email protected]
Ngāti Te Roro o Te Rangi Hapū Trust call for nominations 2017
On 15 October 2017, an AGM and election hui will be held 11am at Te Kuriau Marae, Ohinemutu, to elect 2 trustees for the Ngāti Te Roro o Te Rangi Hapū Trust and this is a call for nominations.
To be eligable to hold office as a Ngāti Te Roro o Te Rangi Hapū Trust representative, a person must:
- be of Ngāti Te Roro o Te Rangi descent
- be a registered adult beneficiary of the Ngāti Te Roro o Te Rangi Hapū Trust
- be aregistered Adult beneficiary of the Te Pūmautanga o Te Arawa (Ngāti Te Roro o Te Rangi Hapū Trust Affiliate)
- have demonstrated involvement in Ngāti Te Roro o Te Rangi affairs (ie. ka noho ahi kaa)
All nominees must fully complete a nomination form and provide a one page profile of themselves.
All nominations must be received by 5pm, 15 September 2017 and can be posted to PO Box 12184, Rotorua South, Rotoria 3045. Please note; no nominations will be accepted from the floor at the AGM.
Nomination forms can be downloaded from the Owhata Marae, Te Roro o Te Rangi or Te Roro o Te Rangi ki Te Kuirau Marae facebook pages or request a form via the Trust’s email address: [email protected]